Welcome to the page of the European Scout Foundation!
On this page you will discover what the European Scout Foundation is about, and how you can support the Foundation in order to promote Scouting in Europe!
The mission of the European Scout Foundation is:
- To provide financial support for the development of Scouting in Europe, with a main emphasis on projects of National Scout Organisations in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To develop the Friends of Scouting in Europe as a means of raising money to support Scout projects. The Friends of Scouting, acting as Ambassadors, also help Scouting grow through their personal contacts and expertise.
- To increase the endowment capital in order to provide financial support for other activities of the European Scout Region, such as seminars, events, publications and operational support.
How can I contribute to the development of Scouting in Europe?
You can help Scouting grow in Europe in many ways:
- Join the Friends of Scouting in Europe,
- Finance one of the project from a National Scout Organisation of Central and Eastern Europe, or,
- Make a direct donation, by cheque, by bank transfer (see bank references below), or by credit card: http://www.scout.org/donate. Select "Scouting in the European Scout Region", then "EURO", the amount, and your message.
We thank you in advance for your generous and active contribution to the development of Scouting in Europe!
Bank references of the European Scout Foundation:
|BENEFICIARY||The European Scout Foundation|
|ADDRESS||Box 327, rue Henri-Christiné 5, CH-1211 Geneva 4|
|BANK||UBS, 8 rue du Rhône, CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland|
|IBAN||CH26 0024 0240 60 58 64 70 F|
|ACCOUNT NB||240 605.864.70.F (EURO)|