World Scout Committee announces ‘Bronze Wolf’ awardees list for 2012
The Bronze Wolf is awarded to an individual in recognition of outstanding services to International Scouting. The award was instituted by the then 'International Committee' at their meeting in Stockholm on 2 August 1935 which unanimously awarded the first Bronze Wolf to the Chief Scout of the World, Lord Baden-Powell.
The World Scout Committee has awarded the Bronze Wolf to seven persons for 2012:
- Mr. Habibul Alam, Bangladesh
- Mr. Georges El-Ghorayeb, Lebanon
- Dr. Zuhair Ghunaim, Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Yoritake Matsudaira, Japan
- Ms. Maggie Shaddick, Canada
- Mr. Scott Teare, United States of America
- Mr. Derek Twine, The United Kingdom
World Scouting congratulates all the awardees.