Notes about the Where To Stay In Europe Database
- All of the information in this guide, including the texts describing the Centre or Campsite, was provided by the Centre or Campsite. The European Region cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies in the information.
- The entries are categorised by country and by the name of the Centre or Campsite. The official name of the association that the Centre or Campsite belongs to is shown immediately below the name of the Country.
- The texts describing the Centre or Campsite contain information about the location of the Centre or Campsite, travel methods, activities that are possible and many other details.
- The page indicates whether or not the Centre or Campsite offers residential volunteer opportunities for a period of weeks. You can find more information on volunteer work in the database European Scout Voluntary Programme.
- The section on indoor accommodation shows the total number of beds available and the total number of rooms. The area of the campsite is given in hectares along with the total number of campers that can be accommodated.
- For both the indoor accommodation and for the campsite, the dates of opening are shown and the lowest and highest available cost per person per night (in local currency) is also included. Please note that the costs shown should only be used as a guide and current prices must always be obtained directly from the Centre. In some cases, accommodation is only available as a complete unit and may include meals.
- The addresses, phone and fax numbers for the Centre or Campsite and the Contact Person are shown. The Contact Person is the person to whom all enquires about the Centre or Campsite should be addressed.
- The names of the nearest town, railway station, bus stop and airport, together with their distances from the Centre or Campsite (in kilometres) are shown.