What do we want to do together ?
« … through the implementation of the Global Support system we will be able to have stronger NSOs in all Regions – NSOs that are able to provide quality Scouting to young people from all backgrounds of the society ! »
Former Secretary General
We are developing and mobilizing: a Global Support Consultants Network; and a Global Support Online Platform!
- All NSOs can readily acquire expert resources without having to engage in a costly process, minimising wastage of administrative time, achieving efficiency and attaining effective solutions that are readily applicable to Scouting in their local context.
- All NSOs can offer experts and share resources with their existing partners or find new partnerships through the Scouting family.
- The World Scout Bureau Regional Offices will help analyse the situation of an NSO and together develop a specific road map according to the needs.
- The World Scout Bureau Regional Offices will be happy to assist an NSO to join the Global Support Consultants Network.
Don’t hesitate to contact your World Scout Bureau Regional Office!
Who are we targeting?
- NSOs that have identified challenges and/or gaps, including areas such as finance or communications. Experts in these areas from other NSOs may be able to assist in setting up systems, procedures, processes, and governance policies, etc.
- An NSO which is new to Scouting and requires consultation in setting up the basic infrastructure. NSOs can also call upon Global Support Consultants to assist in Recruitment, Management, Youth Programmes, Finance, etc.
NSOs that are organising large scale international Scout Events and have experience & expertise that they would like to share with other NSOs, and to provide consultation. They could even be called upon to be part of Committees or teams to assist
in the planning and organisation of other NSOs’ events.
- If an NSO has renewed and developed a successful Youth Programme or an exciting new and flexible training scheme, the expertise will be welcomed in order to provide necessary hands on “know-how”, consultancy & methodology training to other NSOs.