My 24 Hour Life
Aim of the Game: To list situations that require decisions
• To analyse daily situations that require decision making
• To analyse the factors and variables that affect the decisions made
Small group discussions (e.g. by patrol).
A chart drawn on a large sheet of paper and pens.
• Present the chart to the groups (noting that the time needed can vary and may need to be adjusted) and ask them to list down the situations in their daily lifes that require them to make a decision.
• Allow ample time for the groups to think and let them take turns in presenting their outputs.
• Remember to write their answers (key words) during the processing.
• Reflecting on all of your 24-hour decision charts, what do you notice?
• You listed a number of decisions/actions in the second column, what do you think influences your decisions/actions?
|Time:||The decisions we make:|